Internationally, Chinese trade fairs are becoming ever more important. These five fairs in China 2020 are attended by hundreds of thousands of businesspeople from virtually every country in the world. If you are importing from China, these fairs are a fantastic opportunity. In this article by ddpch, read about the top 5 fairs in China 2020.
1: The Canton Fair
The Canton Fair is a regional fair and the largest trade fair in China. Essentially, they display every kind of industrial product from electronics to clothing and home items.
- Dates 2020: Wednesday, 15 April – Tuesday, 5 May
- Participants: Almost 25,000 per session and in around 60,000 booths
- Audience: About 190,000 buyers
- Location: China Import and Export Fair Complex, 380 Yuejiang Middle Road, Guangzhou
Planning to go to the Canton Fair this year? Read Canton Fair 2020 Registration Guide
2: The Yiwu Commodities Fair
The second one on the list of fairs in China 2020 is the Yiwu Trade Fair. It is a permanent fair aimed at buying bulk goods at the lowest rates for small buyers from all over the world.
- Dates 2020: Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020 – Sunday, 25 Oct 2020
- Participants: Almost 2,500 booths
- Audience: Around 200,000 buyers. Of those customers, 24,000 are foreigners from nearly all nations.
- Location: Yiwu International Commodities Fair: No. 59 Zongze Road, Yiwu, Zhejiang
3: Beijing International Auto Show
The Beijing Auto Show is a national showcase of automobiles featuring vehicles from nearly every major business in the world. This 3rd show on the list of fairs in China 2020 is held every two years.
- Dates 2020: Tuesday, 21 April 2020 – Thursday, 30 April 2020
- Participants: Around 2,000
- Audience: Almost 800,000 visitors including some 80,000 foreigners.
- Location: 88 Yuxiang Road, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Road, Shunyi District, Beijing
Further Reading: Finding the Best Shipping Agent in China | Signs to Look for
4: Bauma China
The Bauma Fair is a regional trade show for the building industry and building-related businesses in China.
- Dates 2020: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 – Friday, 27 November 2020. It happens every two years
- Participants: Almost 3,000 out of which 2,000 are Chinese
- Audience: Nearly 200,000 people came from almost 150 nations
- Location: 2345 Long Yang Road, Pudong Area, Shanghai
5: East China Import and Export Commodity Fair (ECF)
The biggest of the national fairs in China 2020 is the Shanghai Import and Export Commodity Fair. The annual event is funded by the provinces and cities of Eastern China. Buyers come from about 100 nations.
- Dates 2020: March 1-4, 2020
- Participants: Around 4,000 and almost 6,500 available booths
- Audience: Around 37,000 Visitors and Buyers. 22,000 are foreign internationals, and 14,600 are Chinese
- Location: 345 Long Yang Road, Pudong Area, Shanghai, 201204, China